Sunday, June 5, 2011

Una semana se hace

Tonight for dinner I ate a large steak, eggs, french fries, and bacon. (oh yeah, bread on the side) Where's the fruit?! How bout them vegies?! They eat ridiculous here. I am now going to ask my host mom where the scale is. Yesterday we went to Segovia. I took so many cool pictures that seemed out of one on those super cool history movies we used to watch in class ;) This morning I went to Rastro which is an outdoor flea market on Sundays. It was very big and fun to see all the stands and roads full of people. This evening we went to the Real Madrid retirees soccer game vs. Germany. They killed them! Although it wasn't a real game, it was the closest I could get to the real deal. I can only imagine how crazy it gets for them. Tomorrow is class.. woopie! One week down, 5 more fun weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment