Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sticky Metro by Calvin Klein


'What does the title of this blog mean?' you may ask yourself... Well, when you take the world's 6th largest metro everyday, you see some interesting things. Recently, I smelled a not-so-interesting thing, B.O. When I searched around for the source, I found a shirt reading: "Lust for Glory". BINGO. And he was looking at me like I had a problem. I dislike the metro. I guess it's part of the experience???

This past weekend, a few of us traveled to Sevilla. Luckily, my first hostel experience was great! AND I got free breakfast. Sevilla was very pretty and I saw many things including: La Catedral de Sevilla, La Giralda, Torre de Oro, Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, the Alcazar, the Plaza de España and a flamenco show. My favorite was the Alcazar. It was so pretty and cool to think about the royal family living there. The current king, Juan Carlos, still stays there when he visits Sevilla!

My birthday is on Thursday and I asked our host mom for recommendations. A nice place to make reservations for dinner would have been great. However, she recommends a drag queen bar and a place with "chicos sensuales"! So tomorrow night a group of us are going to a drag queen bar called Gula Gula. I'm excited! (check it out on the internet, looks fun!) Fun pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment